Bocker v. Crisp, et al., —S.E.2d—, 2012 WL 130559, Ga.App. (2012), where John sucessfully represented a beneficiciary of an estate before the Georgia Court of Appeals affirming the trial court’s order awarding compensatory damages, punitive damages and attorney fees for the personal representatives breach of fiduciary duties.
- Congressman Barry Loudermilk Re-Elected to United States Congress
- Atlanta Probate Attorney Successfully Respresents Estate in Wrongful Death Apportionment Case
- ATTORNEY JOHN T. MROCZKO NAMED 2014 GEORGIA RISING STAR BY GEORGIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Supreme Court Affirms Probate Court’s Finding Will Revoked Where Copy of Will Offered For Probate
- Removal of Executor or Administrator within Probate Court’s Jurisdiction