Bradley and Bandy Neighborhood Pharmacy, LLC v. Ford, et al., Superior Court of Bartow County, Civil Action Number 10-CV-3328 (2010), where John successfully defended a pharmacist in a non-compete contract suit where a successful settlement was reached, allowing the pharmacist to compete with her former pharmacy.
- Congressman Barry Loudermilk Re-Elected to United States Congress
- Atlanta Probate Attorney Successfully Respresents Estate in Wrongful Death Apportionment Case
- ATTORNEY JOHN T. MROCZKO NAMED 2014 GEORGIA RISING STAR BY GEORGIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Supreme Court Affirms Probate Court’s Finding Will Revoked Where Copy of Will Offered For Probate
- Removal of Executor or Administrator within Probate Court’s Jurisdiction