Enoch Overby, as Administrator with will annexed of Everette L. DeFoor v. Joel DuPree, Superior Court of Gordon County, Civil Action Number 09-CV-53610 (2010), where John successfully represented a debtor to set aside a deficiency judgment arising out of a non-judicial foreclosure.
- Congressman Barry Loudermilk Re-Elected to United States Congress
- Atlanta Probate Attorney Successfully Respresents Estate in Wrongful Death Apportionment Case
- ATTORNEY JOHN T. MROCZKO NAMED 2014 GEORGIA RISING STAR BY GEORGIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Supreme Court Affirms Probate Court’s Finding Will Revoked Where Copy of Will Offered For Probate
- Removal of Executor or Administrator within Probate Court’s Jurisdiction