In re Estate of Charles M. McDaniel, Probate Court of Gordon County (2011), where John successfully represented a disinherited child in a will contest and negotiated a very favorable settlement for the child so that she ended up taking over half of the estate.
- Congressman Barry Loudermilk Re-Elected to United States Congress
- Atlanta Probate Attorney Successfully Respresents Estate in Wrongful Death Apportionment Case
- ATTORNEY JOHN T. MROCZKO NAMED 2014 GEORGIA RISING STAR BY GEORGIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Supreme Court Affirms Probate Court’s Finding Will Revoked Where Copy of Will Offered For Probate
- Removal of Executor or Administrator within Probate Court’s Jurisdiction