In re Estate of David Bocker, Superior Court of Bartow County, Civil Action File No. 10-CV-3661 (2010), where John successfully represented a beneficiary who brought suit against the personal representative of the estate for breach of fiduciary duty where the Court awarded damages, both compensatory and punitive, and attorney fees to John’s client.
- Congressman Barry Loudermilk Re-Elected to United States Congress
- Atlanta Probate Attorney Successfully Respresents Estate in Wrongful Death Apportionment Case
- ATTORNEY JOHN T. MROCZKO NAMED 2014 GEORGIA RISING STAR BY GEORGIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Supreme Court Affirms Probate Court’s Finding Will Revoked Where Copy of Will Offered For Probate
- Removal of Executor or Administrator within Probate Court’s Jurisdiction