In re Estate of Elmer Howard, Probate Court of Gordon County (2011), where John successfully represented the heirs at law of the decedent against a care-taker who propounded a will to the probate court leaving the entire estate to the care-taker with the Court setting aside the will finding the will was not the true last will and testament of the decedent.
- Congressman Barry Loudermilk Re-Elected to United States Congress
- Atlanta Probate Attorney Successfully Respresents Estate in Wrongful Death Apportionment Case
- ATTORNEY JOHN T. MROCZKO NAMED 2014 GEORGIA RISING STAR BY GEORGIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Supreme Court Affirms Probate Court’s Finding Will Revoked Where Copy of Will Offered For Probate
- Removal of Executor or Administrator within Probate Court’s Jurisdiction