Patsy Sue Allen v. Donald Daniel, et al., Superior Court of Gordon County, Civil Action Number10-CV-57553 (2010), where John successfully represented a disabled person to recover a 50 acre farm and money damages arising out of fraud, undue influence, intentional interference with inheritance and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Congressman Barry Loudermilk Re-Elected to United States Congress
- Atlanta Probate Attorney Successfully Respresents Estate in Wrongful Death Apportionment Case
- ATTORNEY JOHN T. MROCZKO NAMED 2014 GEORGIA RISING STAR BY GEORGIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Supreme Court Affirms Probate Court’s Finding Will Revoked Where Copy of Will Offered For Probate
- Removal of Executor or Administrator within Probate Court’s Jurisdiction